It may seem like a strange question to ask, but when I think about the rubbish foods and drinks we shove into our mouths day after day I’m completely baffled.
It seems to me many of us treat our bodies more like a skip, than a finely tuned working engine.
It’s simply where we dump our rubbish food, and forget all about it!
How can you expect your body to function properly on food like that?
Think about it, over the course of a week what kind of food do you eat regularly?
It your diet is filled with junk food, loaded with preservatives, colourings and flavourings? If it is, you have a very serious problem on your hands!
The mistake many people make is thinking they can get through life without looking after their health. But, your bad eating habits will most certainly catch up with you sooner or later.
What about all the so-called ‘food’ you’ve eaten in your lifetime…
- Trans fat laden cakes, cookies and donuts – Twinkies spring to mind here!
- Mystery meats – donor kebab, pork scratchings, sausages, chicken nuggets etc
- Sugary drinks – loaded with high fructose corn syrup, sweeteners, sugar, caffeine, flavourings, colourings etc etc
- Sugary breakfast cereals – you may as well start your day with dessert!
- Powdered products – soups, noodles in a pot, sauces etc
- Fast food – need I say any more? But, ‘heart attack food’ does spring to mind!
- And on and on and on…..
So, here’s the important question once again…
Are you treating your body like a garbage can?
Or, is it more a tranquil, beautiful place of happy nourishment?
It’s time to get serious about your health people. Don’t keep putting it off till tomorrow. For most of us, tomorrow never seems to come!
Remember, you only get one chance to look after your body.
Don’t just sit around squandering whatever good health you have left by constantly eating junk food.
Take action right now! Your health is far too important to waste on junk food!