Banana Bran Muffins
From the fabulous Eat Me, Delicious
2 cups Kellogg’s All-Bran cereal
1 1/4 cups milk
1/3 cup raisins
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp ground flax seed
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 banana, mashed
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray, or line with cupcake papers.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine bran cereal, milk and raisins. Let stand for about 2 minutes to soften the cereal.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and ground flax seed in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Into the softened bran mix stir the egg and oil. Beat well. Stir in the banana and walnuts. Add the flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Divide the batter evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Have you any quick breakfast ideas?
Pages: 1 2