If you set new year’s resolutions at the beginning of January, perhaps you are already struggling with keeping them.
Well, I’ve got a little surprise for you today… something great which will help you eat the food you love, and still stay on track with your diet!
I’m talking about Now Eat This! Celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito’s new cookbook. The book is packed with common no-no foods, which have been revamped to be healthier.
I’ve had a tiny sneak peak at the book, and it looks great. Along with the recipes, Rocco has also included healthy tips and ingredient substitutions, which are super helpful.
So, why am I telling you all this?
Well, I’ve got 3 copies of the cookbook to give away — here’s how you can win your own copy of Now Eat This! Oh, and they’re signed by Rocco himself.
How to Enter
I’m trying to grow my new Facebook fan page, and so I’d love to connect with you there, and also share the word about Dietriffic on social media.
There are a few ways to enter to win Rocco’s cookbook. You may enter more than once…
- Please “like” my fan page on Facebook for 1 entry.
- For those of you who had already “liked” my page on Facebook prior to this competition, just leave a comment under this article telling me so for 1 entry.
- You can also share this competition with your Facebook friends for 1 entry — we love making new friends!
- Or, you could share this competition on Twitter for 1 additional entry.
- Just remember to come back here and let me know how you shared the “Dietriffic love” — this is the only way I will know that you wish to enter the competition.
- Unfortunately, we can only send the book to U.S. residents.
Comments must be entered by 6pm EST, Monday 7th February, 2011.
Winners will be chosen at random.
And, if you are having trouble finding the cookbook in bookstores, it is also available in Kindle and Nook versions.
Best wishes everyone!
You can get more details about Eat This Now! by following this link.
Or, if you are living in the UK, follow this link.