We all know the benefits of bulk buying.
It’s why we go out of our way to pick up the best deals at Costco, because of the value. That extra trip to the bulk-buy store, filling up your car, then storing it all at home, is simply worth the effort.
You just know those toilet rolls aren’t going to go to waste!
In the same vein, what if you could combine the collective wisdom of some of the top experts in Health, Cooking, Marriage, Money, etc., for a fraction of the price it would normally cost you?
It would be worth a small outlay, right?
Well, that’s precisely what is going to be available to you for four days.
Corey from Simple Marriage and Mandi from Life…Your Way have organised a mammoth spring bargain book sale, which includes world-renowned author Leo Babauta, Jules Clancy from the most beautiful food blog I know of, The Stone Soup, and little me with my Healthy Eating Handbook :-)
As I said, this collection is only available for 4 days, from 2 pm, today, March 21st, until 2 pm on March 24th.
There will be no late sales offered.
This is essentially an investment in all areas of your family life, for an amazingly low price.
I’ve had a sneaky peak at some of the ebooks, and I am genuinely impressed with the quality content and authors who have contributed. I also feel very honored to have been included myself.
When you purchase the Simplify Family Life collection, you get instant access to each of the 30 ebooks listed below:
Food & Cooking
- 5 ingredients, 10 minutes by Jules Clancy @ The Stone Soup ($37)
- The Real Food Cleansing Guide by Lisa Byrne @ Well Grounded Life ($14.99)
- Simply Car-Free by Tammy Strobel @ Rowdy Kittens ($9.95)
- Herbal Nurturing: A Family Healing & Learning Guide by Michele Augur @ Frugal Granola ($8.95)
Intimacy & Marriage
- Finding Educational Activities in the Most Unexpected Places by Angie Kauffman @ Many Little Blessings ($7.50)
Work at Home
- Smalltopia by Tammy Strobel @ Rowdy Kittens ($27)
Phew… that’s quite a list!
You can get all of these books, worth a whopping $450 when purchased separately, for just $47.
As always, if you’ve any questions at all just let me know…